Home Remedies for Shiny Teeth
Shiny teeth make an individual appear attractive and beautiful. Individuals avoid smiling in public since they feel embarrassed about their yellow teeth. They become extremely conscious, which make them lose their self confidence.
The major factors of discoloring of teeth are as follows:
- Poor hygiene
- Excessive consumption of coffee and tea
- Too much intake of cigarettes and tobacco
- Climatic conditions
- Improper metabolic processes of the body
- High doses of medicines and antibiotics
There are certain treatments available to get rid of the yellow color of their teeth. However, these treatments may take some amount of time and are expensive as well. There are certain home remedies available, which help to enjoy shiny teeth.
Useful Home Remedies
- Baking Soda
- Brush the teeth with your toothpaste mixed with some amount of baking soda.
- This removes the yellowness and plaque considerably, imparting white shiny teeth.
- Orange Peel
- Clean the teeth with orange peel regularly.
- This removes the yellow color, which gets accumulated on the teeth.
- It also contains calcium and vitamin C, which fights away the organisms.
- Salt aids in replenishing the mineral of the teeth, thereby, retaining the whiteness and shine.
- It forms a fundamental agent of dental cleaning.
- Also, apply salt cautiously since it may damage the enamel of the teeth and gums.
- Lemons possess bleaching action, which helps to alleviate discoloration of the teeth.
- It is suggested to gargle with lemon juice and scrub the teeth with the lemon peel.
- These help to regain the whiteness of the teeth maintaining the dental hygiene.
- Brush two times for sure
- Eat healthy