Home Remedies of Pyorrhoea
Pyorrhea is a disorder related to the gums. It is characterized by inflammation, bleeding and pain. Teeth loosening, bad breaths, soreness of gum and pus discharges are the various major symptoms of this painful disorder. The main cause of this disorder is not maintaining a proper oral hygiene. Heredity is yet another cause of this painful condition. There are certain medicines available to get rid of pyorrhea. However, here are some important home remedies, which help to fight the problem effectively.
EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDIES FOR PYORRHEA
The several effective home remedies for pyorrhea are the following.
- Onion is a tremendous home remedy for treating pyorrhea.
- Keep some onion seeds and onion in the mouth underneath the teeth for some period of time.
- The saliva will start coming out of the mouth.
- This is highly effective.
- Carry this process regularly.
2. LEMON PEELS
- Rub the peels of the lemon on the teeth.
- This helps to alleviate soreness of gum and the pain to a huge extent.
- Also, it helps to get rid of the inflammation to a huge extent.
- Lemon peels are important remedy to treat this gum disorder.
- Pomegranate is another home remedy for curing pyorrhea.
- Take some pomegranate and crush them.
- Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to it.
- This paste is very beneficial for treating gum related disorders.
- Apply it in the gums and massage gently. Then, gargle with warm water.
- Honey has wonderful anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, anti-septic and other therapeutic properties.
- After brushing the teeth, put some amount of honey on the affected area of the gums.
- It works wonderfully to get rid of the gum infection.
5. CARROT AND SPINACH
- Crush some amount of spinach and carrot and make a paste out of it.
- Extract the juice from the paste. Consume the juice thrice daily.
- This is an effective home remedy for treating pyorrhea and aid to get rid of the symptoms.
- Guava is very helpful in treating pyorrhea.
- It helps to treat bleeding, swelling and pain.
- It acts as a wonderful tonic for treating the teeth.
- It helps to maintain the oral hygiene properly. Chewing the leaves of guava serves to be a wonderful home remedy.