Lemon Juice With Gond Katira
Beat the heat in this summer, with this
Gond Katira Lemon juice. This is a welcome drink with many health benefits. This drink will make your skin look younger, and would help in removing the toxins from the
blood. This drink also helps to improve digestion. It is an excellent source of Potassium and magnesium, and is great for brain and overall health.
Ingredients Gond Katira Juice
- Lemon - Juice of 4 -5 Tablespoon
- Gond Katira - 2 Tablespoon
- Chilled Water – 2 Glass
- Sugar - 2 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds – ¼ Tablespoon
- Black Pepper – 1 Pinch
- Black Salt - 1/2 teaspoon
How To Prepare?
- Soak 2 tablespoon of Gond Katira in a bowl full of water overnight.
- By the morning, Gond Katira will become fluffy, and You will get a jelly like
- Strain the extra water, and rinse the jelly thoroughly to remove the dirt and
- Add 3-4 tablespoon of this Gond katira jelly in a glass, and add chilled Water in
it. Ass Sugar Syrup, or Sugar as per the taste.
- Mix it thoroughly.
- Add Black pepper, Black Salt and Cumin Seeds powder as per taste.
- Blend it a little in a Mixer.
- Add Sugar Cubes.
- A mouth watering, Refreshing and delicious Drink is ready to do the romance with
you this summer.
Benefits Of Gond Katira
The gum of tragacanth has numerous benefits for health due to which it is greatly recommended in Ayurvedic medicine. The health benefits of gond katira have been
- For reducing blood pressure: Due to its cooling properties, it
has been suggested that tragacanth gum can help to lower blood pressure in hypertensives.
- For cooling: Gond katira has cooling properties and is thus
commonly consumed during summers to keep body temperatures low and to prevent a heat stroke.
- For pain control: Tragacanth can be used as an analgesic (for
pain control) as it functions on certain receptors in the nervous system for reducing pain sensation.
- For digestion: The intake of tragacanth gum can help in
improving digestive function thereby relieving constipation.
- For the skin: Gond katira is an excellent anti-ageing supplement
for your skin when used in the form of a face mask. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of ageing while also being effective in
the management of wounds.
- For urinary incontinence: The use of gond katira has been
suggested for urinary incontinence or leakage of urine due to diabetes or pregnancy. During pregnancy, it also helps to nourish the mother and the foetus.
- For cancer: Lab studies have suggested the use of tragacanth as an
anti-cancer agent as it has been evidenced to slow down the rate of cancerous cell division.