How To Make Oats Recipe At Home?
Oats are a cereal commonly eaten in the form of oatmeal or rolled oats.
Oatmeal is one of the most famous breakfast choices that consists of oats and a liquid, such as water, cow's milk, or plant-based milk. Oats are great source of
nutrients and fiber that a person can consume. Oats are also loaded with healthy cholesterol-lowering properties.
Eating just a half cup of oatmeal a day is enough to reap the many health benefits of the fiber it contains.
Salty Oats Recipe
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 tablespoon cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoon capsicum (green pepper)
- 2 teaspoon green chilli
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 4 teaspoon refined oil
- 4 teaspoon garlic
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 4 tablespoon onion
- 4 tablespoon tomato
- 4 tablespoon carrot
- 4 tablespoon cabbage
- water as required
- To begin with wash and clean all the vegetables (onions, green chilies, cabbage,
tomato, capsicum, cauliflower). Then using a clean chopping board, chop them separately. Keep them aside until needed again.
- Put a non-stick pan on medium flame and add refined oil in it. Add onions
followed by garlic and green chilies. Saute for a minute or so.
- After that add the remaining vegetables in the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Stir
in oats and saute for a minute.
- To this prepared mixture add water followed by salt and pepper. Mix well and cook
the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Finally add chopped coriander, chopped parsley and lemon juice to the oats
mixture. Mix well using a wooden spoon. Serve fresh and hot!
Sweet Oats Recipe
- 1 cup - oats
- Jaggery, as per taste
- Water or milk (enough water to boil oats)
- Vegetable oil
- Place oats with sufficient water in a heating pan and boil.
- Add jaggery and some oil (or ghee). Stir and cook on a medium flame for some time
and serve hot.
Benefits Of Oats Recipe or Oatmeal
- Oats Can Lower Cholesterol, Stabilize Blood Sugar, and Help You 'Go'
- Oats Make an Easy, Balanced Breakfast
- Oats May Protect Your Heart and Your Colon
- Oats May Help You Control Your Weight
- Rich Source Of Magnesium
- Enhances Immune Response To Disease
- Oats Provide Important Vitamins and Minerals
- Reduces Hypertension
Oatmeal is one of the most nutritious breakfast foods. It may help a person lose weight, reduce their risk of heart disease, and lower their blood sugar levels.
It is best to choose varieties of oatmeal that are less processed and to limit added sugars.