Ayurvedic Treatment Of Eosinophilia
What Is Eosinophilia?
Eosinophilia is a chronic disorder that occurs due to increased eosinophils number in complete blood count. Normally, the eosinophil count is less than 350 cells per microliter. Eosinophils are the white blood cells which helps to fight against the disease and regulate the inflammation. The protein present in eosinophil's damage the body. These cells become active when a person have a certain allergic diseases, infections and other medications or when the bone marrow secrete more number of cells. When eosinophils count more than 500 per microliter is generally considered as eosinophilia in the adults. A count of eosinophil's more than 1500 for constant several months, the condition is known as hypereosinophilic syndrome.
What Are The Different Type Of Eosinophilia?
- Extrinsic:Extrinsic eosinophilia, in which etiological factors lies outside the eosinophil cell lineage such as worm's infestations, fungi, medications.
- Intrinsic: Intrinsic eosinophilia, in which etiological factors lies inside the eosinophil cell lineage such as asthmatic pulmonary eosinophilia.
What Can Be The Causes Of The Eosinophilia?
There are several disease or abnormal conditions, in which there is increase in eosinophil's count.
- Allergic disorders (Asthma, Hay fever, drug allergy etc.)
- Parasitic and fungal disease (Lymphatic filariasis, Ascariasis, Trichinosis etc.)
- Autoimmune disorders (Arthritis, Psoriasis, Pernicious anemia, Lupus etc.)
- Skin disorders (Abscess, scabies, Impetigo etc.)
- Tumors (Ovarian cancer, lung cancer etc.)
What Can Be The Risk Factors For The Eosinophilia?
- Cirrhosis of liver
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Allergic food
- Drug side effects
What Can Be The Common Symptoms Of The Eosinophilia?
- Frequent wheezing
- Abdominal pain
- Skin Rashes
What Can Be The Common Indicator Of The Eosinophilia?
- Frequent infections
- Mouth sores
- Night sweats
- Enlargement of lymph nodes
How To Diagnose The Eosinophilia?
- It is difficult to diagnose the Eosinophilia in the children's.
- Medical history.
- Family history.
- Complete blood count.
- Echocardiogram to assess the thrombi (e.g. mural, endocardia).
- Test for the causative conditions like chest X-ray, urinalysis, LFT)
- Serological test.
- Bone marrow biopsy may require.
Treatment Of Eosinophilia
According to Modern science, use of corticosteroid such as prednisone is for lowering the eosinophil count or treatment according to the causative agent but there may be the chances of the side effects. But Ayurveda, is an ancient science which is based on the idea of balancing the three energies in the body system, proper diet, herbal medicines and yogic breathing. dhanvantary is the company which deals purely in herbal remedies. All the herbs are 100% pure and with no side effects. Now a days, Ayurveda is a boon to mankind. All the herbal remedy's prepared under the guidance of the MD Ayurvedic doctors. dhanvantary provides medicine for all the diseases or health ailments. Let's see what herbal remedy it provide for the Eosinophilia.
Herbal Remedies For Eosinophilia By dhanvantary
All Medicine are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
DHANVATARY OFFERS FOLLOWING BENEFITS OVER OTHER AVAILABLE PRODUCTS IN THE MARKET:
- The medicines are 100% pure and natural.
- The products are made without the addition of chemicals and additives or chemicals.
- The medicines are free from side effects.
- The products are formulated by Ayurvedic doctors.
- The products are 100% vegetarian.
- One should have balanced and proper diet. The diet should be rich in Vitamin A, C. These vitamins helps to provide the strength to the immune system.
- One should do exercise or walk daily, so that there is a proper activation of B cells and T cells.
- One should avoid unhygienic food and environment.