Natural Treatment Of Endometriosis
What Is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is the condition that results from the appearance of the endometrial tissue outside the uterus, which causes pelvic pain especially, associated with menstruation. When endometriosis involves ovaries, cysts then it is called endometriomas. In rare cases, it spreads outside the pelvis. It is one of the common gynecological problems in females.
According to Ayurveda, the three humors present in the body are Vata, Pitta and kapha. If they are in balanced form, then the person is healthy and if they get aggravated or imbalanced in the body then person will become unhealthy. The endometriosis is caused due to the aggravation of all the three doshas, but especially vata and kapha dosha. It displaces the endometrial tissue from their actual location in uterus to outside. Pain or inflammation in the pelvis region and hormonal imbalance occurs due to the aggravation of the vata dosha. Overgrowth of the endometrial cells occurs due to the aggravation of the kapha dosha.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of The Endometriosis?
THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF THE ENDOMETRIOSIS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Dysmenorrhea (Painful periods): Pelvic pain and cramping starts a few days before the menstrual period and may also include lower back and abdominal pain.
- Pain during Intercourse: Pain during or after sex due to the endometriosis.
- Pain with urination and bowel movements: During passing urine or bowel movements there occurs pain.
- Excessive Bleeding: There occurs heavy bleeding (menorrhagia) and bleeding between the periods (menometrorrhagia).
- Infertility: Endometriosis is one of the main reasons for infertility.
Some women with mild endometriosis have extensive pain, while others with advanced endometriosis may have little pain or even have no pain.
What Are The Causes Of The Endometriosis?
THE CAUSES OF THE ENDOMETRIOSIS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Retrograde menstruation: Menstrual blood containing endometrial cells flows back through the fallopian tube into the pelvic cavity instead out of the body. These displaced endometrial cells stick to the pelvic walls and the surface of the organs, where they grow and thicken and bleed in each menstrual cycle.
- Embryonic cell growth: When one or more small areas of the abdominal lining, turn into endometrial tissue, endometriosis develops.
- Surgical scar implantation: After Caesarian or hysterectomy, there may be the chances of development of endometrial cells. Hence it leads to the endometriosis.
- Immune system disorders: The immune system disorder may make the body unable to recognize and destroy the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
What Can Be The Risk Factors For The Endometriosis?
THE RISK FACTORS FOR THE ENDOMETRIOSIS CAN BE AS FOLLOWS:
- Family History.
- Recurrent pelvic infections.
- Uterine abnormalities.
What Can Be The Complications Of The Endometriosis?
- Pelvic cysts
- Chocolate cysts of ovaries
- Ruptured cysts
- Bowel and ureter obstruction
- Ovarian cancer.
Herbal Remedies For Endometriosis By dhanvantary
These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
Healthy Lifestyle And Home Remedy To Avoid Endometriosis
For Pain: warm bath and heating pad can help to reduce the pelvic region pain.
One should do regular exercise to get overcome the symptoms of endometriosis.
One should have balanced diet to maintain healthy immune system.