HERBAL TREATMENT OF CHRONIC GASTRITIS
ABOUT CHRONIC GASTRITIS
Chronic Gastritis is one of the most chronic conditions when your stomach becomes inflamed
or swollen. It usually occurs after the stomach lining has been damaged. Bacteria, consuming too much alcohol, certain medications, chronic stress, or other immune
system problems can lead to inflammation. Chronic Gastritis can last for years or even a lifetime if left untreated. A wide range of different conditions and factors
are known to cause or contribute to the development of chronic gastritis. It can cause metaplasia or dysplasia.
Chronic gastritis usually gets better with treatment, but may need ongoing monitoring.
TYPES OF CHRONIC GASTRITIS
Different types of chronic gastritis exist, and they can have different causes:
- Type A is caused when our immune system destroying stomach cells. It causes
medical conditions like vitamin deficiencies, anemia, and cancer.
- Type B, is the most prevalent type of chronic gastritis. Helicobacter pylori
bacteria is the only reason for this. It can cause symptoms like stomach ulcers, intestinal ulcers, and cancer.
- Type C is results from chemical irritants like nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory
drugs (NSAIDs), alcohol, or bile. It can also cause stomach lining erosion and bleeding.
CAUSES OF CHRONIC GASTRITIS
The following can irritate the lining of your stomach and lead to chronic gastritis:
- Regular use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Chronic stress
- The presence of H. pylori bacteria
- A weakened immune system
- Exposure to radiation
- Certain illnesses, such as diabetes or kidney failure
- Bile flowing into the stomach, or bile reflux
- Persistent, intense stress that also affects the immune system
SYMPTOMS OF CHRONIC GASTRITIS
Usually someone with kidney failure will have a few symptoms of the disease. Sometimes no symptoms are present. Possible symptoms include:
- A reduced amount of urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- A burning or gnawing feeling in the stomach
- Unintentional weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Bleeding, usually only in erosive gastritis
- Gastritis is termed "erosive" if the stomach lining has been worn away, exposing
the tissue to stomach acids.
RISK FACTORS OF CHRONIC GASTRITIS
Possible risk factors for chronic gastritis include:
- Bacterial infections, especially H. pylori infection
- Diets high in salt or preservatives
- Long-term consumption of alcohol
- Viral, fungal, or parasitic infections
- Caffeine intake
- Cocaine use
- Stress or anxiety
- Regular use of anti-inflammatory medications and some other medications
- Swallowing corrosives or foreign objects
- Having an autoimmune disorder such as Hashimoto's disease or type 1 diabetes
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Crohn's disease
- Exposure to radiation, either by radioactive treatment or contamination
- Food allergies
Herbal Remedies For Chronic Gastritis By Dhanvantary
Dhanvantary provides some herbal remedies like AMLAKI RASAYAN for the treatment of Chronic Gastritis. Made from best quality herbs, this remedies strictly follow the
principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of dhanvantary are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and
preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.