Herbal Remedies For Cerebral Stroke
About Cerebral Stroke
A cerebral stroke is a brain attack occurs due to blockage in the blood supply to the brain. The rupture or blockage prevents blood and oxygen from reaching the brain’s tissues. Without oxygen, brain cells and tissue become damaged and begin to die within minutes. Check out exactly how stroke effects the body.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), stroke is the fifth-leading cause of death in the United States. Every year, more than 795,000 people have a stroke. Approximately 40 percent of people who die from stroke are male, with 60 percent of deaths occurring in females.
Types of Stroke
Strokes fall into two main categories:
- Ischemic Stroke: Ischemic strokes can occurs due to blockage of arteries blood supply blocked or narrow. These blockages are caused by blood clots. They can also be caused by pieces of plaque due to atherosclerosis breaking off and blocking a blood vessel. According to the CDC, 87 percentTrusted Source of strokes are ischemic strokes.
- Hemorrhagic Stroke: Hemorrhagic strokes happens due to leakage of blood into the brain. The blood from that artery creates excess pressure in the skull and swells the brain, damaging brain cells and tissues. According to the AHA, about 13 percent of strokes are hemorrhagic.
- Transient ischemic attack (TIA): A transient ischemic attack or TIA occurs when blood flow to the brain is blocked temporarily. A TIA is usually caused by a blood clot. According to the CDC, more than one-third people are suffered from TIA. If keep untreated, 10 to 15 percent of people suffering from TIA have a major stroke within three months.
Causes Of Cerebral Stroke
You can treat some conditions that make you more likely to have a stroke. Other things that put you at risk can't be changed:
- High blood pressure or hypertension is the the biggest cause of strokes. If your blood pressure is typically 140/90 or higher, your doctor will discuss treatments with you.
- Smoking is the another reason of strokes. Nicotine makes your blood pressure go up. Cigarette smoke causes a fatty buildup in your main neck artery. It also thickens your blood and makes it more likely to clot. Even secondhand smoke can affect you.
- Atrial fibrillation, or Irregular heartbeat causes a quarter of all strokes among older people.
- Diabetes can increase the chance of strokes. Diabetes damages your blood vessels, which makes a stroke more likely.
- Your chances of a stroke may go up if you're overweight.
- Age is the another important factor of stroke. Chances of stroke may go up as you get older. Chances getting double after age 55.
Symptoms Of Cerebral Stroke
If Cerebral stroke occurs, pay particular attention to the time the symptoms began. Signs and symptoms of stroke may include:
- Sudden Vision problems, such as blindness in one eye or double vision
- Dizziness and Vertigo
- Drooping on one side of the face or an uneven smile
- Loss of coordination
- Nausea or vomiting
- Arm or muscle weakness on one side of the body
- Problem to take breath
- Weakness or paralysis in your limb
Risk Factors Of Cerebral Stroke
Many factors can increase your stroke risk. Potentially treatable stroke risk factors include:
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Atrial fibrillation
- Prior heart attack
- Sickle cell anemia
- Congenital heart defects
- Being overweight, especially if you have a lot of abdominal fat
- Heavy alcohol misuse
Herbal Remedies For Cerebral Stroke
Dhanvantary provides some herbal remedies like Brahmi Rasayan,Ashwagandha Tablet for the treatment of Cerebral Stroke. Made from best quality herbs this remedies strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of dhanvantary are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.