AYURVEDIC and HERBAL CARE OF CANCER
Cancer or malignancy is the second-leading cause of death in the world. It is a large group of diseases whose causes abnormal growth of cells in a body. Generally, It has the ability to spread throughout your body.
There are more than 100 types of cancer, including breast cancer, skin cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and lymphoma. Cancer is not confined to humans; animals and other living organisms can get cancer.
TYPES OF CANCER
Cancers are classified by the type of cell that the tumor cells resemble and is therefore presumed to be the origin of the tumor. These types include:
- Carcinoma- It is a type of cancer that starts in the skin or the tissues that line other organs. It is a most common type of cancer.
- Sarcoma- This is a cancer arrive from connective tissues such as bones, muscles, cartilage, and blood vessels.
- Leukemia- It is a cancer of bone marrow, which creates blood cells.
- Lymphoma and Myeloma- This two cancer arise from the immune system.
- Germ cell tumor- Cancers aririved from pluripotent cells, most often presenting in the testicle or the ovary (seminoma and dysgerminoma, respectively).
- Blastoma- Cancers arise from immature "precursor" cells or embryonic tissue.
CAUSES OF CANCER
Cancer is a complex group of diseases with many possible causes. 90–95% of cases cancer causes due to genetic mutations from environmental and lifestyle factors such as lifestyle, economic, and behavioral factors. The remaining 5–10% are due to inherited genetics. Common environmental factors that contribute to cancer death include tobacco (25–30%), diet and obesity (30–35%), infections (15–20%), radiation (both ionizing and non-ionizing, up to 10%), lack of physical activity, and pollution. Psychological stress does not appear to be a risk factor for the onset of cancer, though it may worsen outcomes in those who already have cancer.
SYMPTOMS OF OF CANCER
Signs and symptoms of cancer will vary depending on what part of the body is affected. Some general signs and symptoms associated with cancer are as follows:
- A change in bowel habits
- Persistent cough or blood-tinged saliva
- Weight changes, including unintended loss or gain
- Blood in the stool
- Difficulty swallowing
- Skin changes, such as yellowing, darkening or redness of the skin, sores that won't heal, or changes to existing moles
- A change in urination
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
RISK FACTORS OF CANCER
Cancer mostly occur because people don't have any thought of it's risk factors. Some of these forces include:
- Exposure to radiation
- Exposure to cancer-causing chemicals, called carcinogens
- Unprotected exposure to the sun
- Certain viruses, such as human papilloma virus (HPV)
- Lifestyle choices, such as type of diet and level of physical activity
IS IT POSSIBLE TO PREVENT CANCER?
Most experts are convinced that there's no certain way to cure cancer. But some several ways of reducing your cancer risk, such as:
- Stop smoking: Smoking not only cause lung cancer, smoking is also linked to several types of cancer. To reduce the risk of cancer smoking need to stop urgently.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure: Harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun can increase your risk of skin cancer. Limit your sun exposure by staying in the shade, wearing protective clothing or applying sunscreen.
- Eat a healthy diet: Proper diet which rich in fruits and vegetables can reducing the effect of cancer.
- Regular Exercise: Regular exercise can lower the risk of cancer. Almost half an hour or 30 minutes of exercise need to done most days of the week.
- Regular Medical Check Up: Talk to your doctor about what types of cancer screening exams are best for you based on your risk factors.
AYURVEDIC REMEDIES FOR CANCER
Dhanvantary provides some herbal remedies for the treatment of cancer. Herbal Remedies like ASHWAGANDHA TABLET, TULSI DROP, CHANDRAPROBHA BOTIKA Tablet can reduce the
effect of cancer.Made from best quality herbs this remedies strictly follow the
principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of dhanvantary are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and
preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.