Natural Treatment Of Rheumatoid Arthritis
A serious autoimmune disease that attacks joints and other body parts, yes we are talking about rheumatoid arthritis. If you are a victim of rheumatoid arthritis and looking for natural ways to deal with this painful condition, we are here to help you out! dhanvantary, a herbal manufacturing company offers effective herbal remedies for many health ailments and it has for rheumatoid arthritis too. First of all, let's discuss in detail about rheumatoid arthritis, its causes and how it presents.
What Is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a chronic auto immune disorder that attacks the synovial joints. It is an inflammatory situation characterized by tremendous pain and swelling. This eventually leads to immobility. Swelling of the synovial cells, synovial fluid and development of the tissues in the synovium are the major characteristic features of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
What Are The Major Signs And Symptoms Of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Early rheumatoid arthritis tends to affect your smaller joints like, joints that attach your fingers to hands and toes to your feet. As disease progress and become chronic it involves wrist, hip, ankle and shoulders too, either of one side or both sides.
FOLLOWING ARE THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS:-
- Tender and swollen joints
- Warm or sometimes numbness of joints
- Morning stiffness that may last for couple of hours
- Firm bumps under the skin on your arms
- Fatigue – mental and physical
- Weight loss
What Are Common Causes Of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Rheumatoid Arthritis is also termed as "Cooked Food Disease".
- The major cause of this disorder is heredity and genetic.
- Other causes may be stress, hormonal imbalance, infection, shock and injury.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D also gives rise to Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Smoking is yet another significant cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
What Are The Complications Of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
IF RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS IS NOT TREATED ON TIME, CAN LEAD TO VARIOUS SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS LIKE:-
- Lung diseases
- Cardio vascular diseases
- Carpel tunnel syndrome – if wrist joint is involved, nerve that serves most of the part of hand and arm is affected by inflammation.
Hence it is very much important to take care that you manage and treat this disease in natural way so that there are no side effects and it is eliminated from the root level.
What Are Dietary And Life Style Recommendations?
- Diet has got major role when you take herbal remedies and it is very much important to follow the diet schedule to achieve maximum positive effects of herbs. In rheumatoid arthritis is advised to opt for anti-inflammatory diet. Have some specific fish like salmon, tuna and cold water fish as they have inflammation fighting omega 3 fatty acids and help to reduce inflammatory proteins of body. At least take once or twice in a week. Go for antioxidant rich foods like berries (blueberries, strawberries, cranberries, and raspberries), apples, broccoli, kale, spinach, garlic, onions.
- Use olive oil for cooking.
- Totally say to junk, fried and all kind of packed foods.
- Do not take curd especially at night.
- Avoid taking much potatoes, peas, chick peas, soybeans etc.
- Use hot and cold compresses alternately. This helps to fight pain, swelling, numbness and improves blood circulation of affected joint.
- Massage with mustard oil, coconut oil or olive oil to ease the pain.
- Try to lose weight if you are obese.
- Wear flat shoes only which are comfortable.
- Avoid get exposing in cold environment.