Ayurvedic Treatment Of Premature Ejaculation
Premature ejaculation is one of a common sexual problems in men in which there occurs an uncontrolled ejaculation. The ejaculation occurs shortly either before or after sexual penetration. This results in unsatisfactory sex and in turn led to stress or anxiety as well.
Causes Of Premature Ejaculation
Most of the time, the cause is unknown.
- With age, the problem increases.
- Factors such as anxiety, stress and depression play an important role.
- Sometimes, long term usage of medications also causes this problem.
- An injury to the sexual organs or any hormonal problem may also leads to the same.
- Certain health problems such as thyroid problem.
- Inflammation of prostate or infection of urethra.
- Sometimes, a person with family history is also at risk.
- Damage of nerve cells due to trauma.
Symptoms Of Premature Ejaculation
- Uncontrolled ejaculation
- Ejaculation occurs shortly before or after intercourse.
- Ejaculation occurs with minimal sexual stimulation.
Ayurveda For Premature Ejaculation
Ayurveda, an oldest system of health care, offers a natural way to take care of the body. It involves the balancing of the aggravated doshas, which are regarded as the forces of life. It involves diet, lifestyle changes and herbal remedies that help men to have an active and healthy life.
Herbal Remedies For Premature Ejaculation
dhanvantary offers best combination of effective herbal remedies such as Tribulus Power Pack for ayurvedic treatment of premature ejaculation. These herbal remedies are prepared from using best quality herbs and strictly follow the principles of Ayurveda. All these herbal remedies of dhanvantary are 100 percent pure, natural and vegetarian. These are free from chemicals, additives and preservatives. These are safe to use as these are free from side effects.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Maintain a healthy weight, especially if you are overweight.
- Always prefer freshly cooked food.
- Limit the intake of Salty and spicy foods.
- Avoid taking oily and fried foods.
- Manage stress in your life.
- Perform yoga and exercises.
- Add a handful of almonds, hazelnuts or cashews to your daily diet.
- Increase your intake of whole grains, particularly bran cereal.
- Eat more fish. Include more dairy products like cheese, milk, curd etc.
- Include banana, kale and all leafy vegetables in your diet.
- Avoid all kinds of junk packed or much fried food for better results.